27.4.10

Paris Continued...

LE Tour Eiffel
 






This is the style of the typical building (mainly apartments) in Paris.

That's a crazy girl ;)



Notre-Dame



Galleria (French "Shopping mall" in Paris)

... its ceiling.

Solenne deciphering Road Dahl on our boat tour of the Seine.

Eiffel Tower at night, with an over exposed head of a canadian in the left corner.

Louvre 
(!!!)




This would've been such a good picture if I weren't blinking!




A Garden in the Quartier Mouffetard.

The Market at Place de Monge.


Wonderful Old Madame selling us breakfast from Bretagne.


The beautiful displays!





La Rue Mouffetard - my favourite place that we visited!


Stay tuned for more to come! I hope to in the next few days before I return home, 
post all the pictures from the rest of Paris, but also Provence, to Switzerland to the Alps, 
to my visit to Primary School!
BUT
As to be expected, my schedule is packed this last week, so I will try my very best!
Take care, Canada, and until tomorrow!
[It's bedtime in France.]

Haleigh

1 comment:

  1. h--

    thank you for sharing! so, rue mouffetarde was your favourite, eh? it didn't have anything to do with french pastries, did it?

    ;) up

    ReplyDelete